The RHETILPF recognises outstanding work that contributes to fostering book club culture across borders.
The committee takes into consideration four main criteria: fostering of book club culture, enjoyment, literary merit, and indescribable connection to the text.
The book must have been read during the course of a calendar year by the RHET book club.
- “Quichotte” by Salman Rushdie
- “Reproduction” by Ian Williams
- “The 100-year-old man who climbed out the
window and disappeared” by Jonas Jonasson
- “The Wagers” by Sean Michaels
- “The Golden Compass” by Philip Pullman
- “The Testaments” by Margaret Atwood
- “Circe” by Madeline Miller
- “The Fifth Season” By N.K. Jenson
- “Monkey Beach” by Eden Robinson
- “How much of these hills is gold?” by C.
- “White Tiger” by Aravind Adigo
- “The Outlander” by Gil Adamson
- “My Brilliant Friend” by Elena Ferrante
- “The Empress of Salt and Fortune” by Nghi Vo